Strawberry Kiwi Cooler
Try this Quick & delicious Weight loss Smoothie.
Typically Strawberry Banana Smoothie (Here the Kiwi replaces Banana) you get from a juice bar will contain loads of added sugars and ingredients you don’t need, but the surprise in this shake is that the added ingredients will help you lose weight!
Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
Strawberry kiwi has taken a backseat to strawberry banana lately but the taste is no less delicious.
- 1/2 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 kiwis, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup almond milk (can use vanilla almond milk if preferred)
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp. flaxseed (optional)
- Add all ingredients to the blender and pulse until consistency is smooth. Serve cold.
Amount per Serving
- Calories: 190
- Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 30mg
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 4%
- Vitamin C: 110%
- Calcium: 8%
- Iron: 0%
Please always make sure to SHARE this flavorful recipes with your friends on Facebook!