This about some of my favorite Snacks Recipes Under the Paleo Diet, Hope you will enjoy these quick and delicious meals.
Tropical Fruit Bites
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 bananas
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Whisk honey, lemon juice and cinnamon in small shallow bowl.
- Peel and cut bananas in 1 inch diagonal slices.
- Dip each piece in honey and lemon and roll in shredded coconut until coated on both sides.
- Chill on a nonstick baking sheet until serving time.
Baba Ganoush (Eggplant and Tahini)
- 1 large eggplant
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sesame butter
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed in garlic press
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut eggplant in half but do not peel. Place face down on oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until soft. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Using oven mitts and a sharp spoon, scrape out eggplant flesh and chop fine.
- Add the red pepper and mix well. In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, sesame butter, garlic, salt, pepper and parsley. Stir into eggplant and mix well. Serve warm with vegetable crudités.
- 4 large ripe avocados peeled and diced
- 1 red onion, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds and pith removed, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Mash avocado and lime juice roughly with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve immediately or place saran wrap directly on guacamole and refrigerate for a short time.
Please always make sure to SHARE this tasty recipes stories with your friends on Facebook!